Nutmeg is a popular spice in cooking because of its specific aroma. However, its implementation is not only retains the use in food and candy, the more widely used for production of cosmetics and perfumes.
Benefits of nutmeg in cosmetics and skin care are:
- The skin becomes soft, toned and smooth.
- Can be used for the purpose of facial peels and eliminate impurities, dead cells and opening clogged pores.
- A very important role of nutmeg in cosmetics is a property of nutmeg that eliminates scars left by pimples and acne.
We bring you 2 recipes with nutmeg in order to remove scars after acne and to cure eczema on natural way.
- Recipe for removal of scars
- Nutmeg powder
Mix after spoonful of honey and nutmeg powder until a uniform paste. This paste is applied to cleansed face, primarily the scars from acne. Leave it to act for about two hours until the mass does not dry. Then the face is ready for washing with lukewarm water.
- Recipe with nutmeg against eczema
- Tablespoon of bee wax (melt it)
- Half a teaspoon nutmeg powder
Stir mixture of melted wax and nutmeg until uniformization and then leave it to the masses tightened.
When the wax again tightened, lubricate the skin with eczema during the day several times.