Our feet are a big part of the day closed in shoes and suffer a lot. Sometimes these shoes are tight and uncomfortable, some individuals are subject to heavy foot sweating, and ventilation in closed shoes is poor and often occurs on oedema due to prolonged sitting or standing during the day.
How to help your feet?
• Soothing foot bath
When you catch the weather just for yourself, dedicate it to the care of feet. For starters, a soothing foot bath will relax tense and swollen feet and after a bath, the foot will be rejuvenated.
In a larger bowl that you use for soaking feet, pour enough hot water, add sea salt in large crystals and a few drops of essential oils (tea tree oil if you have athlete's foot, lavender oil for relaxing and disinfecting, oil of eucalyptus or peppermint oil for relaxation).
Immerse your feet in warm water and hold them for about 15-20 minutes. You can do a slight foot massage for better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
• Remove the thick skin of the soles
1. In hot water squeeze the juice of one lemon and dip feet to 10 minutes. Then, when the skin is softened take on the sole scrapers for heels and scraped thickened skin.
2. Apply a thick layer of coconut oil on the skin of heels and wear socks. In the morning remove with scraper the thickened skin of the foot and after that, wash them with lukewarm water and soap.
• Natural Therapeutic Packages for cracked heels
1. Mix apple cider vinegar and olive oil in the same proportion and sip in the glass. With this mixture every night before bed coat the cracked heels. After inflicting always wear socks.
2. Mash banana, add honey and lemon juice and stir everything well to be united. This mass put over cracked heels and leaves on for half an hour. After that, wash feet with water and middle soap.