Do not throw coffee grounds! Read how to use coffee grounds in the 10 ways!
1. Place dry coffee grounds in the corners, around windows, doors and all the places where there are ants. Also coffee grounds distracts and other insects.
2. If you have wooden furniture, mostly made of wood restraints that are eventually damaged and scratched, use coffee grounds to make them new again. It is enough that in a little hot water where you have added cleanser for woodwork, also add coffee grounds that will be rubbed in the wooden part of the furniture.
3. Leftovers in the fridge that stink? Coffee grounds helps! Put in a bowl dried coffee grounds and leave it in the refrigerator on the shelf. Coffee grounds will pick up odors from food.
4. Some houseplants can be pouring with water into which it is added coffee grounds. This is the case with camellias and azaleas.
5. Your cat droppings left in the yard in different directions? On these places you will need to put coffee grounds, and cat will no longer leave an unpleasant content on these places.
6. The door of the oven is full of fat? Use coffee grounds to remove them. With Good rub hover over greasy parts with coffee grounds, and then regularly wash with warm water and degreasing to finish the job.
7. After using the fireplace, it remained ashes. When we cleaning it, dust from the ash is lifted into the air and bothered. That’s why you need to sprinkle coffee grounds in the ashes and ashes will not be sprayed.
8. The spent coffee grounds can be used as a natural dye for dyeing fabrics. Maybe you need a brown tint for a shirt, so take advantage of coffee grounds for this purpose.
9. For lovers of gardening - seeds of carrots that you will sow in the ground, pre-stir with fresh coffee grounds, because you will also get a higher yield of carrots.
10. Use coffee grounds as a scrub for facial skin and body. It is sufficient to rubt coffee grounds on the facial skin , let stand for 5 minutes on the face, and then with a circular motion, remove it from the face with lukewarm water. Many women use coffee grounds to eliminate cellulite. Caffeine from coffee stimulates circulation, attracts water and tightens skin. Well, make coffee grounds!