For 6 people you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 larger apples
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Half a head of small red cabbage
- Half a head of green cabbage
- 4 oz of dried cranberries
- 4 oz peeled almonds or hazelnuts
- 4 oz butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 spoon with Worcestershire sauce
- Half a teaspoon of chili peppers
- For the sauce: 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, tablespoon with hot mustard, salt, pepper, olive oil
Almonds fry in butter, add sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chili pepper and stir until everything is combined. Then wrap almonds into foil and leave to cool.
In the meantime, mix vinegar and mustard, then gradually add the olive oil while continuously mixing. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Grate both cabbage; apple peel and cut into thin slices or strips, stir the cabbage and sprinkle with dried cranberries. Then pour over the prepared dressing and serve.